What a nice way to start the day! The computer won't boot. First of all, DON'T PANIC! Even if nothing seems to work, your files are probably fine. Very likely some piece of your computer's hardware has failed, but it is not very likely to be your hard drive, where all your data is stored.
- Computer displays no sign of power.
- Computer powers off immediately after powering on.
- Computer powers on and then freezes.
- Computer powers on but nothing else happens. (Make sure your monitor is on and connected.)
- Windows begins to load, but then it stops.
- Windows keeps going to the Advanced Boot Options screen every time you restart the computer.
- Windows stops or reboots when the login screen is on.
We will determine what hardware has failed and replace it with new hardware. Please let us know if you wish a price quote on the new piece of hardware before we install it.